Francis Plumley Derham was awarded the Distinguished Service Order in 1917 and the Companion of the Order of the Bath in 1944, for his service and gallantry in World War II. He was also awarded a Croix de Guerre and the Volunteer Officer’s Decoration.
He helped to establish Camberwell Grammar School as a Church of England Public school, was one of the founders of the OCGA, and one of the original four School Houses, Derham, is named after him. After gaining a Law degree from the University of Melbourne in 1906, Frank joined his father as Derham & Derham. Later the practice became Moule, Hamilton & Derham, and Frank became well known for his work in industrial relations.
(1885 – 1957)